This role is with our client, a leading Multinational Tech company which specializes in internet -related services and products.
* Partner with multiple teams across Legal, Finance, Ethics & Compliance and others to ensure a smooth contracting process
* Engage with external partners to manage contracts, POs and invoices
* Contract Reviewing and contract drafting
* Optimize processes inside of team to improve operational effectiveness
* Advise on contracting and other processes
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* Min 1-3 years of relevant experience in Contract management
* Contract management, experience managing multiple requests at once, process driven
* Legal background (JD or Paralegal) will be a plus
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.