Our client is a leading Multinational Tech company which specializes in internet -related services and products. As a contracts Manager, you will be responsible to advice, review and analyse across a number of agreements: statements of work, license agreements, sponsorship agreements and talent releases.
* Work with the Marketers throughout the contracting processes to advice on legal issues and documents related to a wide range of marketing projects
* Partner with the legal teams to steer agreements through the legal process from start to completion on behalf of the Marketer
* Work cross-functionally with our compliance, finance, and other departments to ensure obligations and requirements of Marketing agreements are fully understood and being met, with the organization remaining in compliance with all of its obligations and requirements
* Partner with legal to develop/improve legal templates and processes to reduce contracting turnaround time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 4 years of experience in contract management, business affairs ,marketing operations or with in roles with significant work with legal contracts, principles and/or regulations
* Should have a good understanding of marketing components and marketing ecosystems
* Experience working independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams (e.g. Legal, Finance, and Marketing)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of media and content license language and rights, copyright law, talent rights, trademark law, and personality rights is preferred
* Working knowledge of country's advertising law
* Experience working across marketing and creative contracts is desired
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.