Our client is one of the largest trading firms from Japan.
Their regional HQ office is looking for an individual to join them as HR Administrator.
* Assist the team in the administration processes of Employment Pass or Work Pass application for expatriates or local staff
* Responsible for Japanese expatriates housing matters and lease agreements
* Prepare payments to vendors
* Assist the team in the tax filing process
* Ad hoc HR matters
* Bachelor's Degree in related field
* Minimum 2-3 years of working experience (HR experience is preferred)
* Japanese language skill is preferred to communicate with Native Japanese stakeholders in Tokyo HQ, regional offices and affiliate companies
* Excellent verbal, written communication skills and able to interact with all levels of staff
* Positive attitude, committed and willing to learn
* Meticulous, resourceful and possesses a sharp and analytical mind
* Able to work independently and in a team
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.