A fast-growing Biotech company is currently expanding and hiring a Medical Technologist (Clinical diagnostic lab) to join their dynamic team.
* The Medical Technologist is responsible to perform laboratory testing and maintenance of daily operations in the clinical diagnostic laboratory so as to achieve smooth running of a quality laboratory service at all times
* University Degree in Biomedical science or equivalent qualification
* Minimum of 3 years clinical diagnostic laboratory experience preferred
* A team player with positive work attitude, analytical minded and interpersonal skills
* Able to perform shift working hours which includes weekends and public holiday when required
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.