A fast-growing Biotech manufacturing company headquartered here in Singapore, is adding a team member to join their Quality Assurance team. The position for this new hire is a Quality Assurance Executive.
* Support the management of files in compliance with regulations and quality management systems for documentation
* Maintenance of pre-approved Deviations, Non-conformance and CAPAs
* Ensure Master Batch Records to comply with regulations
* Assist in the internal audit of ISO 13485
* Facilitate and assist in technology transfer
* QA inspection of packaging and products
* At least graduated with a Diploma in Science or Engineering related field
* Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience in a similar industry
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.