Our client is a Japanese MNC with its APAC headquarters in Singapore which is currently looking to hire Payroll Assistant (6 months).
This position supports the HR team in payroll processing and administration and below are the key responsibilities:
* Monthly payroll processing, managing all employees attendance update and approval ensuring that regular updates are done in the system
* Maintain accurate and timely leave management data recording
* Assist with work pass application, renewal and cancellation including tax submission
* Provide end-to-end payroll administrative support including (but not limited to) preparing and uploading payroll documents to system for all employees including Temporary Workers, commission and overtime payment
* Ensure timely and accurate payroll information is provided so that contractors receive their salary payments accordingly
* Manage leave, insurance, allowances and other benefits administration
* Ensure payroll processes are administered accurately
* Liaising with various outlets / departments on all the staff salary payments
* Excellent communication skill, able to speak in Mandarin to liaise with Native Mandarin speaking internal and external colleague
* Proficient use and knowledge of Sage EPE will be an advantage
* At least 1 year of payroll experience is required
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.