Our client is a leading multinational company which provides hardware, software and services to help companies manage their digital data. It mainly offers storage solutions for enterprises and midsize organizations, but also offers other hardware, software, data analytics and consultation services for many areas of information technology (IT) and businesses.
* Responsible for installation configuration of GRC modules
* Responsible to develop required setups for GRC module in Oracle E-Business Suite
* Responsible to configure AACG in Oracle E-Business Suite
* Responsible for configuring CCG/TCG/PCG in Oracle E-Business Suite
* Responsible for configuring SOD check setups and configurations in Oracle Identity Manager
* Responsible for setups based on user requirements in GRC
* Responsible in preparing GRC manuals and key user training
* Responsible in trouble shooting the issues
* 5-8 years of experience in Installation, configuration, migration, setup, troubleshooting, testing, performance tuning and administration of Oracle GRC products(AACG,CCG,PCG,TCG) on Windows, Linux and Solaris environment.
* Experience in migrating on-prem environments to cloud
* Understanding of Public Cloud
* Experience in configuration of AACG with Oracle E-Business Suite Application
* Experience in configuration of AACG with Oracle Identity and Access Management for SOD approvals
* Experience in configuration of CCG/TCG/PCG with Oracle E-Business Suite Application
* Experience in scheduling GRC components in Oracle E-Business Suite Application
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight dead-lines customer focused with dedication to customer satisfaction
* In depth understanding of OBIEE and Middleware architectural elements required to support large installations
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.