Our client is a global M&A advisory firm that has operated business in Singapore since 2017 and is currently expanding their business. They are now looking for talented and passionate individuals to join their team in Singapore.
* Establish the proactive clients/company list
* Networking to reach out and understand prospective clients
* Preparation of information material
* Deal sourcing, origination and execution
* Bachelor's Degree in any Business studies /Economics / Financial related discipline
* More than 3 years of sales experience
* Professional experience working in M&A Advisory Firm would be advantageous
* Self-initiative, strong communication and interpersonal skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.