A leading financial services company.
Our Client is currently looking for a Wealth Planner to help us expand their business and further improve the quality life of their customers.
* Help clients with financial planning such as retirement, education, and investments with their full-set products
* Review and follow up with clients on a regular basis
* Prepare financial document summaries, investment performance report and income projections for clients
* Build and maintain long lasting relationships with both new and existing clients
* Diploma or degree holder
* Attain CMFAS certifications: M5, M9, M9A and HI (Examination fees will be covered for successful candidates who do not have these certificates)
* Candidates without relevant experience are welcome to apply
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to excel under pressure amid demanding deadlines
* Flexible working hours and working environment
* Opportunity to earn unlimited income
* Training and professional development
* Annual sponsored overseas trips for qualifying Wealth Planners
* Multiple existing prospecting platforms
* Our client's dedicated managers will constantly be there to guide you through your developmental journey
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.