Our client is a reputable financial services establishment which is looking for an environment-oriented individuals in wealth advisory.
This can be a very good opportunity to seek for better environment with more attractive commissions scheme.
* Managing Financial Advisors to constantly hit the sales target
* Recruiting new joiners to make your team bigger and stronger
* Build and maintain long lasting relationships with both new and existing clients
* At least 3-5 years of financial advisory or relevant experience
* The candidate who would like to manage the team is welcome to apply
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to excel under pressure amid demanding deadlines
* Attractive special salary package (Sprinter Package) - more chance to increase income
* Supportive Environment - you do not have to fight for sales and recruiting all alone
* Get a periodical coaching session with Senior Directors - more opportunity for personal growth
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.