Our client is a fast growing One-stop IT solution provider HQ in Korea. They are providing various services such as Souring IT Products, Solving Network issues, Set up Server/Storage, Providing IT Consulting and Building security system focusing on South East Asia market.
* Coordinating with HQ in Korea, suppliers, customers and warehouses
* Received order from vendors for the upcoming shipment
* Prepare invoice, packing list and B/L to forwarder and customer before shipments
* Process PO orders, handling Goods return and process sales entries thru SAP
* Monitoring incoming and outgoing stock
* Accurate checking of warehouse stock report against system records
* Preparation of month end closing for the transactions
* Professional Certificate/Higher Nitec/Diploma
* 1 to 2 years working experience in the related filed
* Coordinating experience in warehouse inventory and liaising with forwarders
* Experience in handling JIT business transactions would be an advantage
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge in SAP software will be an advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.