Our client is world class and growing private equity real estate investment firm. In lieu of recent business expansion plan, we are assisting them to recruit a Junior Associate in Asset Management.
As a Junior Associate in Asset Management, your key responsibilities include:
* Portfolio planning and analysis reporting
* Preparation of investment level business plans
* Monitoring the performance of investments
* Identifying and implementing asset value creation strategies
* Co-ordinating ESG initiatives across the portfolio
* Providing financial analysis assistance for Investment Management teams
* Providing market research support for Asset Management team
To qualify for a Junior Associate in Asset Management, you are required to:
* Graduate with a recognized Degree in Finance, Economics, or Real Estate with strong CGPA results
* Minimum 2 years of experience in real estate analysis or investment work
* Excellent communication skills. Mandarin and Japanese speaking candidate is required for the role to deal with Native Japanese and Native Chinese counterparts and stakeholders
* Proficient user in Microsoft Office tools and VBA programming
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.