Our client is one of the top leading retail companies with Headquarters in Japan. Their pillar brand has 2,250 stores in 25 countries and regions, is the world's third-largest manufacturer and retailer of private-label apparel and their office in Singapore is looking for a HR Business Partner.
* Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy
* Maintain adequate inventory levels for all outlets
* Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory
* Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity
* Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a regular basis
* Monitor delivery schedule to outlets
* Place and receive orders in a timely and accurate manner
* File claims when defective products are discovered
* Coordinate with Sales Staff and logistics departments
* Check date-sensitive products for expiration and facilitate removal or transfer of product as needed
* Perform process and system testing and track performance by area to locate and solve problems in data integrity, productivity, and efficiency
* Minimum 3 years of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Excel (Lookup, Pivot table)
* Work experience at retail stores is an advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.