About Our Client And The Role:
Our client is a global market leader in laser marking, thermal transfer printers and laser labelling & coding equipment. They have over 60 years of history, and have sold more than 325,000 units installed worldwide. Their success is powered by 3,000 employees in 30 direct operations around the world.
Role: Serving clients in the Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Consumer goods, Industrial & OEM industries, you will be expected to lead & develop new equipment sales opportunities at accounts/OEMs in Indonesia that are not existing users of our clients coding and marking equipment. This will require close coordination with the existing distributor partners in Indonesia - the goal being to increase both your annual placement of new machines & after sales revenue.
*Please note that this role will be on a home-based / remote working arrangement.
* Maximise sales revenues and increase market penetration for their range of coding, marking and imaging products and services to the customers within the Indonesia market
* Promote the company's value proposition and utilise insights regarding customer needs to continuously improve their value to prepare and successfully negotiate contracts with win-win outcomes.
* Maximize sales by identifying and communicating compelling customer value propositions consistently, appropriate technology selection through surveying designated strategic account sites, competitive pricing models, payment terms, warranty, service contracts, supplies agreements at all designated Strategic Account locations
* Analyse customers' coding & marking needs, develop proposals outlining how company's solutions can fulfill these needs and be integrated with customer's existing systems and workflows
* Contribute in the assessment of customer requirements, present and discuss solutions and manage proof of concept or benchmark analysis. Develop and deliver sales presentations
* Respond to more complex technical questions regarding our clients' solutions
* Support the sales team in validation of a potential project; lead the definition of the business requirements, via a workflow audit and/or value stream mapping, resulting in a project scope & estimated ROI
* Working with a Project Manager, translate the business requirements into an appropriate business solution and a detailed statement of work
* Detect and drive sales opportunities for consultative services and system integration
* Be recognized as a thought leader in your solution area of focus and able to apply that knowledge effectively
* To be successful you will ideally possess an engineering background with around 6 years' sales experience dealing with capital goods in a B2B / Key customer segment and/or experience of selling packaging / labelling / printing / laser marking machinery & equipment
* You will be able to point to a proven track a sales manager who has delivered exceptional sales results working with large multi-national accounts
* Prior sales experience in a complex technical selling environment (e.g. - packaging equipment, laser marking & coding, thermal printing, material handling equipment, factory automation, etc.) with a focus on FMCG, packaging, commercial print, supply & distribution industries
* Able to work in either / or Home Based or office environment with a willingness to travel up to 80% of the time within Indonesia
What's on offer?
* With a global presence in over 135 countries world-wide generating over $1 billion in sales our client is able to offer the opportunity to work for a dynamic global company with a commitment to delivering a programme of continuous professional development
* With a policy of promoting global mobility within the organisation they can offer an unrivalled career path with the ability to work in different business units all over the world
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.