Our client is a fully owned IT solutions of a global conglomerate, providing integrated services for enterprises.
* Assist the team lead in managing the members responsible for providing first-tier support, managing contract and procurement processes
* Assist in the development and implementation of service desk policies, processes, and procedures to improve service desk delivery operations
* Assist in establishing service level agreement and ensure that these agreed levels of incident resolution and request fulfillment are met
* Deliver excellent level of technical resolutions via email and phone related to Windows PC/Server, Microsoft applications(e.g., Outlook), TV Conference systems (e.g. Cisco, Polycom), iPhone/iPad, Printer, Networking
* Assist in IT infrastructure-related projects (e.g., technology upgrades, new hardware and software deployments, e-learning, user training) as needed
* Education and Certification:
* Graduate in IT background (degree or diploma)
* ITIL Certification is an advantage
* Knowledge and Experience:
* At least 5 years' experience managing or assisting manager/leader in managing team in a help desk environment providing first-tier support and managing contract and procurement processes
* Significant experience with ITSM platforms such as ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, Service Now
* Has experience making proposal for IT help desk to new customers
* Has general knowledge and at least 7 years experience on IT technology and infrastructure
* Able to communicate in Japanese would be preferred to liaise with internal and external Native Japanese stakeholders
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.