Our client is one of the largest systems integrator with its headquarters in Japan.
* Assist in software quality assurance to enhance testing process and run tests efficiently
* Analyze requirements and specifications to create automated test cases, test plans and test design for systems under test
* Perform system regression testing
* Execute test cases and document issues/bug report on each test case
* Work closely with managers, team leaders and software development members to ensure that bugs found are fixed promptly
* Perform other adhoc duties as assigned
* Diploma or Degree, majoring in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution
* At least 5 years' experience in Software Testing and MSSQL
* Possess in-depth knowledge of QA and testing methodology
* Knowledge in Selenium, UFT and TOSCA
* Attention to detail and quality oriented
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.