ENTERPRISE SALES MANAGER - Tech Firm
Permanent, Kuala Lumpur
* B2B hunter role
* Expanding regionally, with strong foothold in South East Asia
* Market leader in its technology domain
About our client:
Our client is a well-funded, market-established start-up company with Singapore as the regional HQ. Their competitive advantage is on technologies like automations. They are building a platform which heavily utilizes data and technology to disrupt the customer service industry in South East Asia. They have weathered Covid-19 considerably well, and during the current hiring cycle, they are looking to hire an additional experienced Enterprise Sales Manager with B2B hunting background to further cement their product in the market they service.
You will be part of the sales team to drive market expansion in the country. This role will be responsible for developing opportunities, setting sales strategy, competitive positioning, and account plan execution in selling their product solutions to clients and prospects in the F&B Industry. The incumbent will be responsible for acquisition of new clients, nurturing existing clients, as well as growing the revenue targets. The candidate will work closely with product and marketing team to achieve the product sales plan.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Develop client pipeline for target segment ranging from mid-sized F&B to large chains through cold-calling, face-to-face meetings, and networking
* Effectively communicate value proposition, company vision, product, and service capabilities to target clients
* Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection and result tracking
* Organize and ensure regular and continuous client engagement to maintain and build long term relationship with clients
* Identify key people in the industry that influence client buying decisions (consultants and technology partners) and work with them to generate leads and opportunities.
* Monitor the competition activity and strategy in the market
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced enterprise sales hunter to join this growing & dynamic firm, with a keen eye for improvement and making impact regionally. To be successful you must come with:
* An experienced and driven hunter candidate, having 4-7 years of experience selling technology solutions to B2B enterprise accounts or large SMEs
* Candidates having 2 years or more in experience selling F&B technology solutions would be ideal
* Smart and enterprising individual, who can think on his feet and provide solutions to requests coming from enterprise clients.
* Highly motivated with an outgoing personality, a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
* A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and can multi-task
* Accomplished presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large groups setting.An entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
* Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity for you to join a growing firm that has its foundation on amazing technology solution. They are a fast-growing start-up firm and you will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the customer services industry in South East Asia. They have a great base of well-known F&B Brands; and a culture that promotes empowerment, autonomy, and new ideas, enabling employees to deliver the best work of their careers. Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment, and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep