Our client is one of the top leading retail companies in Singapore. Their Singapore office is looking for a Translator/ Business Manager.
* Translation from English to Japanese (vice versa) promptly and accurately at all times for both written and verbal
* To lead business translations and prepare translation presentation
* Assist and support the execution of strategies and its related matters
* Work in close partnership with the company secretarial team to provide the required support to the management
* Attend key meetings when required for minutes taking
* Perform any other duties as assigned
* To ensure confidentiality in all matters at all times
* At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Secretarial / Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
* Knowledge in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in a related field
* Proficient in Japanese and English language to carry out translation work accurately and effectively
* An efficient and dynamic team player with strong communication and organizational skills
* Able to multi-task, possesses a keen eye for details and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced working environment
* High level of initiative and integrity
* Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
* Meticulous, well-organised and able to prioritise workload
* Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.