We are currently working with a leading LV equipment manufacturer who provides instrumentation, controls and automation solutions for solutions for clients in the power, oil and gas, transportation and utilities industries to recruit a AutoCAD Drafter for the design department to produce design / fabrication / as-built drawings using AutoCAD drafting package for LV Electrical Switchboards & Control Panels and other mechanical part drafting.
With a full order book of projects including Offshore Wind / FPSO / Drill Ships / Shallow Water Rigs & Jacking Systems we are looking for an experienced CAD Drafter good knowledge in electro-mechanical drawings.
* Responsible for all drafting and preparation of drawings for projects
* Prepare CAD drawings for LV switchboard systems including panel layouts and detail single line diagram + base frame for cable transits / cable trunking layouts / cubicle spacing
* Carry out work according to design schedule
* Assist in project documentation preparation
* Help maintain proper records of master drawings, documents and filing according to the respective Work Order Numbers
* Diploma / Degree / Tertiary qualifications in relevant engineering discipline (Electrical / Mechanical Engineering)
* Prefer 2~3 years of working experience in electrical engineering
* Proficient in AutoCAD application and Microsoft Office software
* Having good knowledge in electro-mechanical drawing
* Is responsible, reliable, meticulous and hardworking
* A good team player able to interact with people from all levels
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.