Our client is a fully owned IT solutions of a global conglomerate, providing integrated services for enterprises and they are currently looking for a System Engineer.
* Responsible for the system design, implementation, testing, managing and maintenance of proposed system.
* Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones.
* Provide technical leadership to the development team and make fact-based proposal with the clear understanding of project and customer impact.
* Excels in design for reliability and robustness in the development of solutions.
* Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
* Coach and mentor other junior members to perform and excel in the functions of Systems Engineer.
* (Mandatory) Experienced working in a Japanese Company and understanding of Japanese Culture
* Minimally 5 years hands-on experience in System Integration
* Good understanding about the latest trend of Digital Transformation Solution
* Solution Architecture Knowledge is a plus
* Able to provides guidance to other engineers on their technical issues, engages in design reviews and help resolves problems of medium complexity.
* Able to provide technical contribution within an area of expertise to lead requirement, analysis, and detailed design activities for an assigned projects
* Preferably experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain industry.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment
* Computer Science, Engineering or IT bachelor's degree.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.