Our client is a global leading company in maritime industry HQ located in Korea. They are providing various services including SCM, engine system / spares supply, equipment, IT system management for operation and financing for project.
* Generate quotation for clients
* Create and handle sales documents
* Actively communicate with vendors and headquarter
* Maintain key client's feedback and support if any urgent issues
* Support sales process in timely manners
* Working knowledge in shipment technology, vessel equipment would be a plus
* Strong communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.