Our client is the preferred healthcare facilities service provider in Singapore with various accolades and award under its name. We are currently looking for a technically competent Assistant Facilities Manager with strong background in facilities management for healthcare or critical facilities sites. This a site based role which involves a 5.5 day work week arrangement.
As an Assistant Facilities Manager (healthcare), your responsibilities include:
* Oversee and lead a team in facility management for the assigned facility (Healthcare)
* Establish good working relationships with clients and to develop trust and confidence
* Establish and maintain quality service standards
* Coordinate and liaise with external agencies on new initiatives and major repairs and maintenance works
* Prepare tender documents and specifications
* Plan, coordinate and execute rectification works
* Responsible for project costing and control
* Provide technical support and guidance
* Assist Facilities Manager in daily operations of the site
To qualify for the position of Assistant Facilities Manager(healthcare), you should:
* Possess a minimum Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management or Building Services
* Minimum 5 years of experience holding a leadership role in facilities management with the recent 2 years in management of a healthcare services site
* Possess strong understanding and track record in roll out Workplace Safety and Health protocols
* Possess attributes of being a self-starter and high accountability at work
* Technically well versed in hard services/ M&E building system
* Possess traits of being a critical thinker with good stakeholder management ability
This is a not to be missed opportunity to work with one of the most forward thinking facilities services provider who commensurate its team well with tailored training programme, technology driven communication tools and market level bonus pay-out.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.