We are representing one of the leading data centre providers to look for Technical Service Lead in Data Centre. Your main responsibilities is to be a key representative between customers and internal teams in terms of ensuring services excellence. This is a new headcount position due to the company's recent business expansion plan.
As a Technical Services Lead, your main duties include:
* Chair Service Review meeting, prepare minutes and report follow up and share the follow up reports to clients
* Rectify any issues at site and ensure that all enquiries raised are resolved in a timely manner
* Frontline on customer service for matters relating to client's request, project management, and audit requests
* Assist the hiring manager in annual reviews on documentation of service management process, SOP, manual and handbook
* Liaise with clients directly and work effectively with service delivery teams to share schedules, updates, reports and Customer Acceptance form
* Assist Account Managers with orders, quotes, and proposal etc
* Lead induction meeting with new clients and post-sales support to AM including clients for cross-connects etc
* Prepare and submit Technical Service reports for DCTSM health report for the facility
* Prepare and compile MOP for emergency and preventive maintenance activities, review service-related client notifications
* Assist in launching and data computation of company's annual Customer Satisfaction survey
* Assist in any other duties or projects assigned by Management
To qualify for this role, you are required to:
* Graduate with a recognized Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or IT or related field
* Possess at least 5 years of relevance experience in data centre service management or facilities operations management
* Those with Certified Data Centre Professional (CDCP) will be ideal for the role
* Strong technical knowledge in M&E, Netwok CI, DC facilities related systems etc
* Willing to support and facilitate any data centre incidents during non-office hours
* Possess excellent communication skill both verbal and written and client-fronting persona.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.