We are currently working with a Tier 1 Data Centre Provider in Singapore. They are currently working on large-scale Data Centre projects (fit-out) around the region and we have been engaged by to recruit an experienced Assistant Project Manager to handle their projects.
* Plans, lead, coordinates, and monitor all MEP provisioning programs for the critical facilities environment
* Manage budgeting and scheduling documents to support development and provisioning of the project
* Ensure that projects are completed within the allocated budget and time
* Manage and coordinate capacity planning for the building services
* Degree in M&E Engineering or equivalent
* At least 5 years of experience in Data Centre Projects
* Possess relevant facilities management and/or data centre related certifications, such as CDCP, CDCS, CDCMP, DCS in Operations, etc
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.