This is an amazing opportunity with an A1 Contractor firm that is working on large- scaled LTA Projects. They are looking out for a Planning Engineer to be a part of their dynamic team in Singapore.
* Prepare and update project management plan, project schedule management plan and project cost control plan
* Project Scheduling and Control
* Tracking the work progress, manage the scheduling tool and resource levelling (using P6 and MS Project)
* Minimum 6 Years of Experience in Planning and Scheduling
* Mandatory Track work/Railway Experience (MRT)
* Primavera P6 Experience
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.