- Japanese pharmacy chain
- Experienced pharmacist
Our client is a renowned Pharmacy chain which specialises in retailing medicines, drug stores, consumer food and drug staples and medical assistance. They have set up a new retail outlet in Singapore and is looking for a professional Pharmacist.
Responsible for preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting incompatibilities. Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging and labelling pharmaceuticals.
- Have to handle direct customers and patients and advise them the right drug and provide prescribed medicines by the Physician.
- Will have to coordinate with the team to maintain proper inventory and hygienic environment.
- Verifying their preparation and labelling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Perform Customer service and counter sales role with good understanding on medicines and drugs to provide proper counselling to patients and customers.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in medicine and pharmaceuticals with a Degree in Pharmacy/medical specialization.
- Having an experience in retail pharma/drug store/similar industry is much advantage.
- Someone flexible in direct customer service and comfortable working in retail hour shifts is much suitable.
- Good interpersonal and team skills required.