Our client is leading airline service that provides scheduled and non-scheduled air transport services.
It operates passenger and cargo flights with a fleet of aircraft and regional jets. The company also provides carrier and aerial work services; and non-stop flights serving various destinations.
• Ensure safety and work closely with flight operations.
• Perform receiving and releasing of inbound and outbound shipment.
• Loading/unloading supervision at aircraft
• Delivery of cargo
• Execution and supervision of aircraft weight and balance
• Acceptance of cargo
• Planning of aircraft load distribution
• Dangerous goods transportation regulations
• Update shipment data into the cargo management system and Airline systems
• Coordinate with transporter, carrier and supplier to ensure timely receiving of cargo for shipment execution
• Maintain the safety awareness program primarily airside/ramp safety
• Any other adhoc duties assigned by the Manager
• Assist Sales Manager in executing and managing day to day sales and operation activities.
• More than 3 years’ experience in Airlines industry
• Airline knowledge background would be advantages
• Class 3 driving license for Cargo delivery
• Team player, logical
• Experience in Ground related operations
• Able to work independently
• Confident and hardworking personality
• Minimum O ‘level/Diploma or higher
• Willingness to perform shift duties