Our Client is a Global MNC which provides diversified and innovative range of services in the insurance market
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Pricing and Product Development
* Conduct analyses that adhere to actuarial standards of practice and providing quotes within specific timeframes
* Ensure pricing basis are updated in line with the emerging experience.
* Ensure comprehensive documentation of the pricing basis and recommendations.
* Investigate new development in Life and Health insurance and provide recommendations.
* Show excellence in technical skills and process management.
* Manage the analysis of data provided by clients and suggest pricing bases for quotes.
* Analyze data to contribute to management information, profitability analysis and client management.
* Assisting in the preparation and analysis of periodic studies.
* Supporting Client Managers during Market visits by providing the technical expertise.
* Develop relationships and provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally to help deliver the companies brand/plans.
* Pro-actively consider different ways of doing things to improve efficiency.
* Present suggestions to develop new business opportunities.
* 5 to 8 years' actuarial working experience with at least 3 years of experience in Pricing function in the Life (re-)insurance industry.
* Experience of working both within a team (multicultural) and as a self-motivated individual.
* Experience of mortality/morbidity (Life, Personal Accident, Critical Illness, Health) analysis.
* Good knowledge of South East Asia Life and Health insurance markets and products.