CHANNEL SALES MANAGER - Tech Start-Up Firm
* An exciting firm that reinvents telecommunications and finance for the decentralized, mobile & digitalized age
* A full-suite global service layer mobile communications service provider
* A firm with connectivity-as-a-service approach, designed to be service-focused and user-centric.
About our client:
Our client is a full suite mobile communication & mobile money service provider that allows users to enjoy mobile communication services while at the same time, empowering them to manage their mobile data as a digital asset. Their aim is to build a global community by giving power and autonomy to the people to generate mobile data and enjoy borderless mobile connectivity without intermediaries. Our client is powered by a blockchain platform that automates operational backend processes.
This role will report to the CEO of the start-up firm, your main responsibility will be on having the company meet the revenue targets through customer acquisition. You will be in position to drive sales through distribution channels, inclusive of identifying, managing, and maintaining relationship with Channel Partners. This position is required to optimize the potential of the sales team, devising the sales plan, and defending your plan to the upper management.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Managing the relationship, including acquisition, of Channel Partners.
* Devising the strategic plans and its execution for your assigned region.
* Managing opportunities, either through direct or channel, in qualifying the leads and turning them into qualified opportunity:
* Articulating the firms solution and benefits through online/phone/emails
* Identifying needs and propose the strategic steps forward in trial closing the opportunity
* Identifying and engaging the key decision makers to make things happen
* Collaborate with the channel sales team for the management of channel partners
* Teamwork effectively to set a strategic sales approaches to have the early closure of the opportunities
* Able to nurture and grow partnership relationship to identify new sectors that spurs growth
* Handling periodic pipeline review to ensure projects are running according to the agreed plan
* Providing reports on sales activity requested by management.
The Successful Applicant:
We invite an experienced B2B channel professional to join this firm. To be successful you must come with:
* Proven track record in Channel Sales acquisition and management. Experience in following fields is a plus: Telecommunication, Technology, Retail, or Startups.
* Gritty, motivated, never-settle attitude in chasing deals, added with proper communication skills.
* Familiar in multitasking different pressing tasks and priorities. Familiar to work in a startup & emerging firm is a plus.
* Able to communicate effectively with business partners to maintain the highest level of service.
* Familiar in handling client relationship management.
* Familiar to work independently, able to escalate appropriately to get things done.
* Following strict health guidelines during Covid-19 period when there is a need to travel during the business day to assigned customer sites.
* Eloquent in negotiation and presentation skills.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep