• A comprehensive and attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
• Opportunity to join a team that is growing globally
Our client is a well-established Ship-owner cum Operator. In view of expansion, they are currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven shipping professional to join their team as Technical Superintendent (Container).
In this role, you are responsible to ensure consistently high level of vessel maintenance cum performance of the container fleet. Your day to day tasks will include: attending to vessels in port and anchorage, liaising with Master/Chief Engineer on vessel maintenance issues and survey plans as well as reviewing/monitoring requisitions for spare parts, budget management, inspection of fleet conditions per ISM requirements etc.
To be considered for this role, you should possess the following prerequisites:
• COC 1 Chief Engineer (Ideally with experience in container vessels although not a must).
• Possess sound knowledge in terms of maintenance & repairs, investigation of machinery failures and compliance with statutory requirements .
• Strong competencies in ISM/ISPS/CSO.
• Highly organized with hands on approach in technical trouble shooting & problem solving.
• Independent and a team player with strong abilities to work under tight deadlines.
• A can-do attitude.
• Able to travel for work.