Our client is a one of the largest ICT service provider in the world, offering diverse high-quality connectivity, data centre solutions, security services, IT management services, voice and conferencing solutions and solution integration services to its enterprise customers.
We are currently looking for a Senior Engineer/ Team Lead to:
Responsible to supervise a team of engineers (resource management) to deliver network solution and manage the daily operation support.
To lead the migration of network operation service into datacentre, localized the operation, review and improve the operation environment.
- Lead and manage a dedicated team to migrate the existing customer network operation from group companies, integrate and run it locally.
- Manage internal/external interfacing processes.
• Provisioning management
- Access and assign appropriate team resources for each task or Change Request.
- Support Project Manager in customer network expansion projects and lead the operation design portion where appropriate (including operation resource, cost, process, implementation, detailed documentation).
• Operation management
- Manage consistency of operation quality with appropriate skills and tools and processes.
- Review and improve the role, responsibilities, escalation and feedbacks mechanism regularly within the team.
- Implement and up-keeping the standard of Event, Incident, Problem, Change management, Improvement management good practices.
- Meeting customer regularly to review and receive feedback for service enhancement, keeping customer requirements in checks as well as SLA requirement.
• People Management
- Inspires team members to attain higher technical skill.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Coach, motivate and develop junior team member.
- Act as a professional role model for staff.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
• Bachelor’s/Graduate Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or IT related studies.
• Min 5 years relevant experience in SI environment.
• Experienced in managerial position or similar capacity in providing network operation services.
• Excellent hands-on/ troubleshooting skillset and problem-solving experience of large enterprise IT system.
• Experienced in IT infrastructure administration and management involving enterprise LAN, WAN, security, cross OS platform, Server storages virtualization and off-the-shelf software.
• Technical certification are advantage example: CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, JNCIS, JNCIP, ITIL, PMP.