The Company is one of the largest research, consulting, and systems integrator based in Japan.
In order to cater enough level of the support from IT infrastructure and facilities perspective depending on rapid expansion of the company scale because of the rapid expansion of business demand from our customer, that is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services, now we’re exploring a suitable staff who is able to work exclusively for IT infrastructure and facility management so that the staff could fully engage in their own main business.
This role requires an experience in actual business for facilities and IT infrastructure management and team management duties.
• Oversees and plans all installations for office services, building and grounds maintenance, and facility expansion or improvement projects.
• Manage all aspects of facilities management for office, including vendor relationships, maintenance, alterations, build-outs, and general cleanliness of office.
• Plans, organizes, schedules, and directs the design, maintenance, construction, renovation, and repair of organization facilities.
• Develops plans and programs that meet present and anticipated space and facility requirements.
• Prepares cost estimates for all aspects of facilities management for office.
• Establishing and maintaining an IT asset management / inventory tracking program.
• Willing to work on weekends for some witness of construction work or others.
• Supporting in Windows server administration works, which does contain some actual hands-on work.
• Evaluating, recommending, implementing and administering 3rd party software tools and services according to best practices.
• Supports team manager and performs management duties for small team harmoniously
• Proven ability to work independently in a team environment and lead team and the project assigned by the manager.
• A minimum of five years of experience in facility and IT infrastructure management or a similar position.
• Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position.
• Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically, problem solve, and manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
• Knowledge of contracting activities and its experience in actual business.
• Excellent organizational, leadership skills and prioritization skills are a must.
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with staff, vendors, internal customers, and influence decision-makers throughout the organization.
• Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure the facility and IT needs are met for this high-functioning energetic environment, and can hold their own with highly technical colleagues.
• Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft O365 Suite of services, design, topology and Products.
• Prior working experience in banking or financial institution is an advantage.
• Knowledge of security and vulnerability based approach to security hardening.