* Salary range: $3000 to $4000 per month
About Our Client and Role:
Our client, a renowned and leading global online market place and hospitality service company is currently looking for the right dynamic talent to join them as Customer Experience Specialist (Crisis Response) - 1 Year Contract, for their fast expanding business in the APAC region, based in their Singapore office.
The candidate will be part of the global crisis management team and ensure empathetic and effective resolution of personal safety incidents for the users on the company's platform.
* Candidates with 1 year of experience in customer service, mediation, emergency services or a similar role
* Candidates with prior experience working with airlines/aviation, security and investigations or hospitality industry will be an added advantage
* Prior experiences in handling crisis management in personal harm or personal injury will be a plus
* You will be a quick thinker and problem solver- with the ability to adapt and diffuse any situational crisis issues in empathetic manner
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
* Fluency and knowledge in another language will be favourable - to serve APAC regional markets
* Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality while performing investigations
* Bachelor degree or equivalent
If you are friendly, find it easy to talk to people, problem solver and are looking for a flexible and exciting new career, we would want to speak to you.