About the Client: Our client is a one of the biggest logistics company in Japan. They provide distribution services for air and sea freight as well as regional cross border land transportation in Asia. Other business also include warehousing, moving and travel service.
* Provide day to day support in Full Spectrum of HR and Administrative functions.
* Responsible for monthly full payroll cycle including payroll processing, payroll reconciliation, reports.
* Review and ensure compliance check with statutory legislation and Company's policies.
* Prepare monthly payroll report and FWL report to accounts and reconcile account balances versus payroll information to maintain the accuracy of both recordkeeping.
* Manage in-house time attendance records and Interface with payroll.
* Handle payroll related documents eg: Headcount report, Forecast report,
* Mandatory surveys, statistics by MOM and relevant regulatory bodies, audit check and etc.
* Responsible for statutory payment submission and claims
* Update and maintain Leave system.
* Administer relevant documents pertaining to employees' employment, resignation, termination, confirmation, retirement, contract renewal, certification letter and etc.
* Maintain and upkeep employee records in HR system and Personnel File.
* Administration and Coordination for training and development activities.
* Manage Group insurance and claims matters.
* Manage medical portal and administration of Medical Claims.
* Involve in grievance handling and disciplinary issues.
* Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Possess Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management or in any discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience in HR function (HR Generalist preferred).
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in Payroll.
- Good knowledge on employment legislations and taxation.
- Good interpersonal skills, meticulous, proactive, team player, independent with positive working attitude.
- Knowledge of Paymaster and E-Cirtrix will be an added advantage.
Weekday (Monday to Friday)
8:15 - 17:30