As part of their drive to modernise our client has recently revolutionised their business model from more traditional M&E Services & Maintenance Company to an Innovative Solutions provider for clients. Instead of the traditional service & maintenance model our client invests in owning and operating air-conditioning systems on their behalf and instead simply lease them back to the client as a service (including maintenance & operation services). This enables them to utilise their expertise & knowledge in the design of energy efficient plant to provide the most cost effective, reliable & energy efficient solutions
As the Performance team lead, you will be responsible for driving and delivering the highest level of comfort, performance and efficiency of chiller plants and airside assets.
You will have strong analytical skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where your top priority is to understand the design intent of our assets, identifying key patterns and trends in operating data, and crafting operational strategies for performance improvements. You will work well with a diverse group of people across multiple disciplines and teams to derive win-win results for our client and their Customers.
* Lead, motivate and manage team to regularly analyse the performance of existing assets and ensure contractual obligations are met in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines
* Check data availability and accuracy at all times
* Study and understand the system operating conditions and strategy of each operating project asset
* Review system performance of assets, making active improvement proposals to meet and exceed targeted levels
o Brainstorm and work through potential improvement proposals with Management
o Communicate improvement proposals with teams to effect the action, track and measure the results
o Work with Evaluation and Reporting team to track, measure and analyse the effect of actions taken
o Perform detailed technical calculations of the system and system performance analysis and reporting on existing project sites once abnormality behavior is observed (if any)
o Work with Field Ops Team and Control Team and identify potential improvement points or solutions for enhancing controls system of site(s)
* During R&D testing, assist teams in analysis of data during testing and post-implementation, joining the R&D team in drawing conclusions of the R&D implementation
* Liaise with various teams to address issues (with data and / or technical implementation) on various assets
* Develop guidelines on performance monitoring
* Understand emerging technology in the market and consult with Management on development of enhancements
What you need to succeed
* Degree or Diploma holder with relevant years of experience and hands-on experience working in ACMV
* Ability to provide positive leadership across multiple work streams in a fast-paced, complex working environment.
* Understanding of Big Data Analytics
* Strong analysis skills with passion for innovation and creativity
* Ability to develop, deliver and evaluate ideas founded on data and strategic thinking
* Willingness to take initiative and make decisions with a proactive approach
* Credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills and the gravitas to deliver