This is a contract role to begin as soon as possible for our client, who is a leading Multi national Technology company which specializes in internet -related services and products . This role is focused on supporting tax operations project management, accounting process for play and the expansion of the client's products and infrastructure in APAC.You will have the opportunity to work on one of Client's fastest growing product areas.
You will be part of the APAC Controllership team and will collaborate closely with many finance areas (e.g. Accounting, Sales Finance, Tax, Treasury, and Finance Operations).
* Partner with internal Tax team to understand tax requirements, define project goals and risks to execution
* Structure project plans, track project progress and deliver regular project status reporting including identified risk and remediation plan
* Collaborate with Finance and cross-functional teams to set up process, document workflows,identify gaps, propose improvements and drive consensus to achieve agreed set of requirements
* Utilize Finance knowledge to provide valuable inputs to the project team, identify risks and guide decision making
* Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications utilized in client product accounting processes and highlight opportunities for improvement, managing projects that will yield efficiency through automation, optimization and outsourcing.
* Design, develop and perform other periodic analyses and presentations including compilation of reporting for management and other ad-hoc updates.