Our client is one of the leading company in the Industrial Manufacturing Sector with a mission to unlock the opportunities in the growing region that is Asia. Reporting into the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and leading a team across the region, this regional leader will partner the business leaders to define recruitment strategy, driving the processes inclusive of hiring needs, along with capacity planning, actively advising the management on industry talent trends, market competition and best in class resourcing tools to ensure the organisation attracts the best talent that makes solid business impact.
* Proactively build a pipeline of high quality candidates for the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate timely hiring and greater volume of candidates in the recruitment lifecycle.
* Identify candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including: LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social media, networking, cold calling, direct sourcing and referrals.
* Control the HR budget and report on current and future staffing costs and initiatives.
* Develop and drive the implementation of the talent acquisition strategy and priorities aligned to the company's objectives.
* Working on ad hoc projects as required for the benefit of the Recruitment Team.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with different teams in order to share best practice; partnering with peers to ensure that the global/regional priorities are implemented, while reflecting and representing local priorities.
* Represent the site on global/regional resourcing committees and projects, ensuring the site has influence, input, and ownership for initiatives.
The Job Requirements:
* 10+ years of experience in managing full-lifecycle recruitment programs across graduate, contingent and professional hiring.
* Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company, must be comfortable working with senior management
* Strong communicator with high level of cultural sensitivity and tact.
* Pro-active and driven to succeed.
* High attention to detail.
* Positive can-do attitude and organized.