RGF has been approached by a well-known Asia's leading capital markets and investment group who have presence in 20 cities across Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe to source for a Senior Analyst FATCA CRS to join their team in Singapore.
The FATCA CRS Senior Analyst will help assess the client data and documents to identify the potentially reportable clients across jurisdictions and will liaise with clients or relationship managers to update the reportable details from time to time, before submitting the final reports to the regulatory portals. The candidate shall assist the team with the analysis of applicable rules and regulations, and managing the updates to policies, procedures, client templates, legal annexures, systems, control and monitoring mechanisms, audit preparations. This is a 1 year contract role based in Singapore.
* FATCA CRS due diligence and reporting
* Support assessment of regulatory changes and impacts to due diligence and reporting
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
* Tack and measure performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
* Manage relationships with all stakeholders
* Perform UAT for system enhancements
* Create and maintain comprehensive project and process documentation
* Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in fatca and crs compliance
* Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
* Working knowledge of FATCA & CRS and the related regulations; preferably within the Fund/Asset Management or Investment Banking Industry
* Understanding of tax reports (eg., 1099, 1042, K1, PFIC, etc.)