Our client is one of the leading packaging companies in the world.
You will be responsible in managing and directing all sales activities of the business in Southeast Asia. You will lead the sales team, provide direction, establish clear objectives, and drive the necessary changes to achieve and exceed sales, profitability and growth targets. You will also support in building superior customer relationships.
* Create and implement strategic plans and for share gain and incremental growth for the region.
* Outline the value proposition to the market, customers and industry including service, price and product platform strategies
* Manage Profit & Loss for the area and manage key budgets; Deliver both top-line revenue and profit growth;
* Partner with the regional leadership team to lead all sales activities and drive selling and marketing solutions for Factory Sales;
* Develop targeted plans to ensure revenue growth for product lines, and solutions
* Lead transformation of service levels & internal efficiencies to plants through proactive & consistent service, standards and execution, integrated demand planning and guaranteed reliability;
* Establish and align pricing strategy within the region to accelerate the growth. Drive the consistency pricing strategy in the sales team and set the metrics to enhance customer satisfaction level.
* Implement and apply the systematic selling process and tools in the team on a daily basis and make sure the data provided is reliable and accurate;
* Develop and maintain a strategic partnership with selected key customers by reaching directly to Senior Management level (Director/VP/CEO) of customers to discuss and resolve a business issue.
*Full JD will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
* Bachelor's degree required (e.g. Engineering, Business)
* 10+ years of business experience in sales and marketing at a Director / Senior Management level.
* Capable of managing the total P&L of the region to drive profitable sales, balanced with operational excellence.
* Strong experience in strategic Sales leadership needed, international exposure preferred.
* Managed mature teams across the region
* Demonstrated success in cross-regional projects or initiatives
* Strong experience negotiating large/major contracts
* Advanced business and financial acumen needed
* Experience in planning and forecasting, with practical experience in researching new opportunities and implementing successful account penetration
* Entrepreneurial spirit: Must have the ability to champion new business ventures
* Geographically mobile, able to travel within SEA countries on regular basis
*Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates