A Wealth Management Company. The company is a new start-up to be licensed as a CMS service provider with exempt financial advisor status, principally focusing on Japanese clients, looking to grow in the region with a hub in Hong Kong and Tokyo.
* General middle office trade support including daily reconciliation of positions and cash
* Monitoring, investigation and reconciliation of trade breaks and allocation errors between traders and accounts.
* Monitor and records daily exposures, P/L, NAV and identifying tracking errors with administrators.
* Work closely with external IT teams
* Other related jobs when necessary
* At least 3 years of middle office experience within financial services companies
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles are preferred
* Being a team player since it is a new set-up company