Our client is one of the glowing MNC in import/export of chemical products and related investments.
They are looking for Sales Executive or Assistant Manager to join their team in Singapore.
* Sales and Marketing of isocyanates & silicones in Asia Pacific within ASEAN & South Asia
* Set up credit line, review and analyze financial status of customers and manage credit control in accordance with our company's requirements
* Coordinate with oversea offices for potential customers of expanding sales of Polyurethane chemicals.
* Correspondence & coordination with supplier, clients & our overseas offices
* Plan and strategize with suppliers to achieve company's short term & long-term goal.
* Monthly or weekly pricing from suppliers to customers / distributors
* Half yearly reviews on sales budget set with suppliers / distributors
* Prepare monthly sales result / report or as and when required
* Visit & service customers
* Identify new customers and create synergy and maximizing business opportunity share from the customers
* Support sale presentations to customers for new product grade
* Set up a team work with liaison office to support customer in the region.
* Maintain regulatory compliance of activities in assigned area
* Support principal in realizing sales budget for the assigned customers according to the fixed price list provided by the principal
* Manage outstanding invoices / customers' complaint owner
* Set sales strategy within the sales area
* Responsible for supporting in local key account management, plans and customer contacts.
* Provide local market intelligence and share within team.
* Manage end user relations by coordinating agent activities, technical services, marketing, and distribution in area
* Must be prepared to travel frequently on business trips in Asian region.
* Entertainment with guests and business associates in the evening are sometimes required.
* Degree/Polytechnic Diploma holder in any discipline
* Experience in import & export business (forwarding & trading activities) is preferred.
* Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
* Knowledge in PU application & PU machine operation would be preferred.