About Our Client:
A global leader in web intelligence, with an expanding presence in APAC is currently looking to hire a Technical Support Engineer to provide support to customers in APAC. Their range of products offer everything from a supportive starting point for targeted web data search, to extraction of vital intelligent insights, and all the way to monitoring and providing alerts of relevant events in real time unmatched AI-powered web intelligence and investigation platform.
Based in Singapore, you will be providing technical support to customers in APAC region. At the same time, you will be joining a global team to perform remote support weekend duty once every 7 weeks.
What you'll be doing:
* Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues raised by customers
* Takes ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through resolution
* Maintain ticket updates and provides timely updates to customers
* Maintain and contribute to an existing Knowledge Bank used by Technical Support team
* Aggregate and provide key customer insights and serve as a liaison between customers and Software Engineering/Product Development team
To be successful in this role:
You should have a good experience in MS SQL/ MY SQL, experienced in providing technical support for applications as Tier/ Level 2 for at least 5 years. Ability to use a variety of tools to troubleshoot issues, scripting tools.