We are currently assisting an internationally acclaimed developer with large retail portfolio across the region to look for a Senior Marketing Officer. This role reports to the Marketing Manager.
As a Senior Marketing Officer, your key roles include:
* Market both vacant unit space and ad spaces
* Manage both calendar of vacant unit space and ad space bookings and achieve budget for casual leasing income
* Manage and follow up on arrears, refunds
* Ensure advertisement collateral are in compliance to mall's guidelines
* Liaise and maintain good relations with tenants/ vendors
* Work together to plan and execute for mall's marketing activities / events
* Plan and coordinate tenants and customer engagement activities within the mall
* Planning and execution of marketing programmes
* Any other tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor/management
To qualify for the role of Senior Marketing Officer role, you have to:
* Graduate with a Diploma in Business Studies/Marketing or equivalent
* Possess a minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in a retail environment
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Good planning, organising and high adaptability to changes
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment
* Intermediate level user in SAP and Microsoft Office
Our client is a stable and listed developer who have been in operation for more than 20 years. They have a work environment which encourages team work and learning within your role. They commensurate within market range in terms of performance bonus. You will be given opportunities to move laterally and vertically within the company to help you grow your career in real estate.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.