Our client is a prestigious developer with presence across 20 countries. In lieu of recent employee movement, our client is looking to hire a Senior Property Manager to manage a prestigious mix development building within the Central Business District of Singapore. This role reports to the Head of Department.
As a Senior Property Manager, your responsibilities include:
* Manage the Preventive Maintenance programs for the assigned site.
* Ensure the appointed service providers and term contractors for soft services are meeting contracts standard.
* Facilitate with leasing team in terms of hand over and move in from prospective tenants.
* Facilitate with various department on A&A, refurbishment and Fitting -out projects.
* Provide strategic input on tenant guideline and ensure that all the tenants are able to adhere to the tenancy agreement.
* Implement and execute ISO and Quality control guideline as set by the management.
* Build strong relationships between tenant and landlord by properly addressing to any feedback or queries from tenant.
* Administer invoicing of monthly utility bill and handyman services.
To qualify for Senior Property Manager position, you will need to:
* Possess a Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical) or its equivalent from a recognized University.
* Minimum 5 years of working experience in a leadership role preferably with a manager title. Overall experience in property management should not be less than 10 years.
* Possess strong negotiation, customer service and conflict resolution abilities.
* Possess strong technical building services and M&E engineering knowledge.
* Those with Fire Safety and Green Mark certification will be preferred.
* Experience in management of mix-used development site and completion of complex refurbishment project will be preferred.
* Those with prior experience in management of hotel facilities operation will be preferred.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the highly sought after developer in Asia. You will enjoy market level remuneration package and performance based bonus coupled with other exclusive staff perks.