Our client is Singapore-based regional leisure, hospitality and integrated resorts development specialist listed on the main board of SGX.The principal activities of the company's subsidiaries include developing and operating large scale integrated resorts, investments, provision of information technology application related services as well as marketing support services to leisure and hospitality related businesses and investments. They are looking for energetic individual who is responsible to support COO and lead the management of the investment project overseas and local corporate finance as well.
* Lead planning and/or implementation of developmental projects for Japan
* Cultivate contacts with potential partners and stakeholders, and coordinate Joint Venture arrangements and/or any other form of partnerships to maximize project's profitability
* Working internally with domain knowledge experts and advisors, and externally with partners and stakeholders, to coordinate and prepare project bidding documents
* Establish liaisons with relevant stakeholders including regulators, corporates, advisors and/or consultants to keep abreast of market trends and developments
* Responsible for corporate communication and investors relations to enhance corporate branding and image of our client company.
*Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, Political Science or related discipline, with more than 10 years of relevant experience in related field and at least 5 years of supervisory experience
*Superior collaboration skills and techniques which appropriately define alternate solutions; resolve conflicts; and create lasting, productive partnerships with partners and stakeholders
*Able to build a network of relationships both internally and externally to build support, and secure buy-in for desired objectives
*Results-oriented with sound business judgment
*Open, honest and consistent approach to dealing with people