The client is a leading provider of end-to-end ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace.
* Coordinate third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
* Over 5 years' experience in the IT consulting industry.
* Proficiency in Japanese language to liaise with Japanese speaking stakeholders
* ding provider of end-to-end ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace.