Our client is an MNC Specialty Chemicals and Materials company.
* Represent sales territories (Vietnam and Indochina) and promotes products, generating target levels agreed KPIs from customer base.
* Develops volume and revenue forecasts, sales plans and strategies to achieve results.
* Efficiently communicates complex sales contracts with customers.
* Coaches customers on new products and product enhancements, product features and benefits.
* Establish new market opportunities and gather market information.
* Create and maintain processes to ascertain accurate budget and forecast information for the business.
* Oversee efforts to establish levels of Commercial Excellence, distributor management and customer service .
* Initiate the setting of strategic initiatives and programs to achieve corporate strategies; Nurture regional/global key accounts .
* Give guidance and leadership to other representatives in the area, if applicable.
* Oversee full sales cycle, partnering closely with Customer Care team.
* Managing price requests, monthly volume forecasting and other important information required in the CRM.
* Degree holder in Engineering or Business; MBA is desirable
* At least 7 years of experience specialty chemical sales; Experienced in distributor management.
* Willing to relocate to Vietnam.
* Strong commercial skills - understanding of performance additives and applications where these products can add value.
* Self-starter; takes ownership of the roles and responsibility and goes beyond whenever needed.
* Ability to establish and maintain appropriate relationships with customers, in consideration of cultural nuances in the territory.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Results driven, and has ability to sense and capture new business opportunities.