Our client is one of the top leading manufacturing companies (HQ in Japan). Their Singapore office is looking for a HR Manager who will manage 2 staffs within the team.
You will report to the MD and will be involved in the various management meetings.
This role requires you to develop and implement HR strategies, and initiatives and aligned them with the overall business strategy. (there is too much and's in the sentence)
* Supervise HR team
* Handle employee relations and employee engagement matters
* Manage recruitment
* Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
* Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
* Maintain compensation and benefits program
* Assess training needs to put in place training programs
* Work closely with senior management to understand business needs and challenges
* Ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management
* Knowledge and experience in payroll (Place this under Requirement)
* 10 years+ relevant HR experience
* Experienced working with senior leaders in a Group
* Thorough understanding of HR processes and practices, including in-depth knowledge of local employment and labour laws