We are currently working with a leading one-stop power solutions company to recruit a Sales Manager (SEA) - Renewable Energy. In this role you will be tasked with helping to set up a new division for their business focused on providing their clients with Renewable Energy / Hybrid Power generation solutions. This new BU will operate as an extension of their existing traditional Power Generation business & you will be developing a new sales offering / value proposition for their clients to help provide them with clean, energy efficient solutions customized to the clients individual needs & requirements & their service includes; supply, installation, operation and maintenance of power plant equipment.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the Power Generation market - ideally with previous Renewable Energy experience (PV Solar / Wind / Energy Storage) - with a strong understanding of the Tender & Bid processes within Power Utilities sector.
Your experience can either be from equipment manufacturer and/or from Power Utility / End User / Developer background but we are looking for someone with a network of contact within the industry & must possess a 'hunter' mentality, able to win new business as well as cultivate new opportunities from existing clients.
In this role you will be required to develop & execute Sales & Business Development strategies to achieve & exceed sales targets & help grow their business, initially you will be operating in an Individual Contributor capacity but there would be the opportunity to build a team as the business grows. In return our client is able to offer an attractive salary package including commission schemes.
* Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
* Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
* Set up meetings with potential clients and establish needs & requirements
* Prepare and deliver presentations on products and services to clients / at relevant trade fairs
* Produce Sales reports & ensure carrying out required activities to hit sales targets
* Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
* Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
* Collaborate with team members / internal & external stakeholders to share client & market intel
* Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering and / or Sales and Marketing field
* At least 5+ years of experience in sales / business development with Power Generation / Utilities / Renewable Energy industries
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.