GL Team Leader
* Listed MNC in the life sciences industry
* Newly created role
* People manager role
Our Client is a listed multi-national company in the life sciences industry. They are looking for a strong people manager to lead a team of accountants in a shared service environment.
* Responsible for GL month-end/quarter-end close and reporting activities, Inventory control, including Balance Sheet Reconciliations, documentations for internal controls (Sarbanes Oxley) on financial month end close processes and reports
* Responsible for monthly accruals, prepayment amortization and intercompany settlement.
* Support internal/statutory audit and related functions
* Document financial transactions by entering account information and substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
* Improve current processes, procedure and internal control as required
* Strong Degree in Accountancy or similar related field
* Experience using SAP
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* An organised, methodical approach to work procedures and processes
* Strong people manager experience
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep